365 Happy Days!

Hey everyone! :slight_smile:
I just remembered Kirstin doing the 100 Happy Days Challenge and I thought it would be nice to do it on here to inspire and motivate each other or even just for fun!
So everyone who wants to take part, can post one photo per day with a short description what it’s about and why it makes/made you happy! And don’t forget to number the photos (Day 1, Day 2, Day 3…).

I’m just gonna start and I hope many of you will join! :slight_smile:

Day 1:

My guitar. To be honest, I’m not that good at playing the guitar, but I really love to sing and when I do, I often play along with some easy chords.
(But of course, I also want to improve my playing. :guitar:)

I’ll join!

Day 1:
My best friend. She is the most hilarious and supportive person in my life and I love her more than life. She is always there for me and puts up with whatever carp I’m going through and I love her for it. Plus, she’s so pretty! :heart_eyes:

Day 2:

Eating icecream with my sister :ice_cream:

Would be so cool, if more of you joined. You can also just write about something nice without posting a picture. Let’s just share some happy moments! :slight_smile:

Good friends are the best! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Day 2:
Music. Music has made me the most happiest thing alive. I live for it, mama, and I am a choir nerd for life.

Day 3:
Cats. Little furry babies that just want to cuddle up and get some attention are the cutest things on the plant. I have two.

Day 4:
This community. I recently admitted to a secret and they have been so supportive. @VioletWiz even gave me a hotline to use just in case. I’m so happy and grateful to have this community in my life. :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

Thank you! Just wanted to help. What are internet friends for?

Day 1: my friend and I helped raise money for Alex’s Lemonade Stand, because I know that I’m helping others

Day 5:
Books. I am a sucker for romance books and such a bookworm. I write a few myself.

Day 3: My Choir. On thursday there was an event where different choirs and a cappella groups sang. We also took part. It was fun and also really cool to get to know the other groups!

Day 4: Bookbinding! I love doing manual stuff and we have the possibility to learn such things at our university. So yesterday I continued on making a book!

Day 1: My close friends. I know I can ask them about anything and I’ll get a honest answer about it. They’re all amazing people and I couldn’t imagine how boring my life would be without them.

Day 5: On Saturday there was a little festival nearby. I went there, danced and met some friends that I hadn’t seen in a while.

Day 6: In regard to the latest incidents I’m just happy that nothing really bad has ever happened to me…

Day 6:
With all the violence lately, I’m just happy I’m still seeing Mitch smiling. I missed it when everything happened.

Day 7:
I recently started listening to Christina Grimme’s music, and it makes me smile. Such a pretty voice.

Day 7:

This video: Shamir: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert

I discovered his music a few weeks ago and I really like it (in particular these acoustic versions of his songs)

Day 1: Soccer
I love soccer and I’ve been playing ever since first grade. I got an email today saying that I made the club team in a nearby town! (YAY!!!) it’s just something that I’ve always loved to do and playing the sport and hanging with teammates always makes me happy!:blush:

I just saw this but I’ll definitely join!
My day one: this sweet girl that I have the privilege to nanny. Her laugh is a light on even the darkest days.

day 1

my little brother, he is my sweet, funny little demon :smiling_imp::heart_eyes:

Day 8:
Sleep. God, I love sleep. Sometimes there’s just the day where you want to fall asleep and never wake up.