365 Happy Days!

340: I’m just feeling really happy and confident today which is rare for me. There’s no specific reason I’m just happy

I got to listen to Tyler Oakley talk about activism and then meet him

Omg I almost went to that but then got scheduled to work instead!!

341: so I’m taking this summer class and have to volunteer for 15 hours in a classroom. During the school year they place you there but since it’s a summer class I had to find my own. Today I found a daycare that’ll let me do it!

holy nuggets WHAT I am JEALOUS

Oakley!!! :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

This weekend I received a letter that I made the Dean’s List at my school. :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: The moment’s actually bittersweet since I’m transferring, but still. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

That’s awesome! Congratulations!

All weekend, I’ve been distracted watching marathons of Say Yes to the Dress with my sister. I’m 18, have no boyfriend, no interest in glitz, and no sure deal about getting married someday. So why is it whenever that show comes on I TURN INTO SUCH A GIRL?!!!

342: I had a nice conversation with @meganptx today! Also I watched dear Evan Hansen for the first time (online) and it was amazing! It’s now on my bucket list to see it live. I cried and had so many emotions. Sadly tickets for when I’m going to be in NY started at 120 and my trips too soon to save that up.

342: I got a free frapp from Starbucks! (Ok not actually free I had earned a star reward) since it was free I got a fancier one than normal and it’s amazing! Also my barista was cute!

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil:I’m going to LA for 4th of July and I’m seeing PTX and going to Disneyland and IM SO EXCITED. I’ve only been to LA once for a couple of hours while visiting family in San Diego when I was 8. The most exciting part of that day was when I found out people were getting ready for The Hannah Montana Movie primere. I’m so happy. This is like a graduation gift to myself and I’m bringing friends and IM SO FREAKIN EXCITED

343: I hung out with a friend and it was nice.

344: it’s been a year of kc for me and so many others!! Also I dyed my hair today!!

epic!!! any pics??

Well I’m not quite done yet. I had to pause to go to work. I’ll post pics as soon as I finish. I’m adding blonde highlights and blonde underneath. The first run didn’t lighten it as much as we wanted.

omg so excited!

The top just has highlights but the underneath is blonde. I’m obsessed.

Day 345: today my younger sister Graduated high school and my older sister came up with my neice!

yas queen!!