Animal Category Suggestion

Hello my fellow friends! So, I was going through the Uncategorized topics (I do that sometimes. I know people sometimes forget to choose a category and it’s just something to do), and I noticed there was a lot of animal topics. Don’t you guys think it would be neat to have an animal category?

4 Likes

that’d be awesome!!

but uh

@Simsnet

how do we go about this?

3 Likes

it’s been a hot minute since we heard from you glenn btw

2 Likes

We text on Hangouts. He pops in to read, but only post when he can. He personally can’t do anything about it because he isn’t the owner nor an administrator of the forum.

2 Likes

This is a similar version of Neil’s reply to my message on Meta:

With Kirstin (and team)’s departure from the forum, it will no longer be modified to add or change anything that has been already set. The Discourse team are the only forum operators now and the only changes that will be made are flags/takedowns (general moderation) and upgrades to the forum & component software.

Sorry folks :grimacing:

3 Likes

i’m literally calling the police, how dare kirstin abandon us

thank u tho glenn hope ur doin well

3 Likes

It is a bummer she’s moved on, maybe someday she’ll revisit. I would love it if she did, but I love seeing what she’s doing IRL when she does share. Makes me wish I had a cell phone so I would get more Kirstin “content” in my life. Out of them all, she does seem to post more than the others one FB…, but… I’d hate to think she was just lurking around online instead of having a life. An artist of any kind needs to have a life for more, and better inspiration, meaning we get more of what we really want from them. So, it’s a bitter seed to swallow, but we do get what we most want, more music. Peace, Love and Light my friends.

4 Likes

She doesn’t like us anymore :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2: Jk or she realized she never used the forum she created.

3 Likes

She’s probably doing this instead of talking on here:

Oh, she did talk here :astonished:

2 Likes

Haha true. That one time she casually decided to interact and we all just went on with our day.

3 Likes