Disney has a lot of movies coming out this year

Disney is very busy this year. And I am very excited for most of them.
Star Wars 9
Maleficent 2
Frozen 2
Toy Story 4
Aladdin
The Lion King
Wich one are you most excited about. Please tell me.

8 Likes

Aladdin! I loved Aladdin growing up and can’t wait to see the live action!

4 Likes

I’m really looking forward to seeing the movie. The costumes and sets are gorgeous. And Aladdin Jasmine and Genie are perfectly cast! Even though I don’t really like the new hot version of Jafar. Of course it’s nice to look at, it just doesn’t work for the character. And the blue Genie looks much better now. I think they might have fixed it a little bit. What do you think? And the singing in A Whole New World is amazing! I’m glad they didn’t use audiotune like they did with Belle.

4 Likes

I’m very excited to see Aladdin and The Lion King

4 Likes

Also really excited for that movie! It’s always been one of my favorites! And let’s get real here: if you showed me pictures of the characters and sets and I didn’t know where they came from, I would have thought it was an animal planet documentary!

3 Likes

I’m very courious about The Lion King. I’m not against the live action remake. It could be amazing. I’m just courious why they would need to remake such an iconic film.

3 Likes

They need good music (THE SAME SONGS AND NOT TOO MANY SONGS!!) An emotional story. Mufasa’s death has to be just as heartbreaking as the first. A great climactic battle between Simba and Scar. And an EPIC King of Pride Rock scene! That scene always gave me goosebumps. I think they can pull it of. I’m really excited for this movie!

3 Likes

Honestly I never saw the Lion King until I was in high school and a teacher found out I hadn’t seen it. We watched it as a class the next week.

4 Likes

Katie, I’ll be honest. I know it’s possible, but it’s seriously hard for me to believe some people have never seen the movie.

3 Likes

I’m excited for Aladdin.

4 Likes

I’m honestly with you. I am excited to see the film, but I will probably always cherish the original as my favorite.

3 Likes