Do you have Harry Potter stuff?

I’m going to the Harry Potter studio tour in 2018 (i think)
I’m planning to buy a lot.
What do you guys have from this Awsome franchise?

7 Likes

omg!! lucky!!! I actually dont have any HP stuff except for the books+movies! But I really want a gryffindor scarf and a time turner necklace

2 Likes

THE TIME TURNER!! Love it

2 Likes

I have the triwizard champions wands (all four) that came in a nice display case, as well as Ron’s wand.

1 Like

Thats so Cool

2 Likes

Maybe i can buy something for you
I have like about €440 when i go
If you want something just ask

1 Like

I have a wand that chose me, three shirts, sweatpants, a hufflepuff bracelet, I’ve had countless chocolate frogs, Bertie botts beans, butter beers, um I think that’s it. The next thing I really want are the twins’ wands I also want the Fred & George pop figures

1 Like

WoW thats a lot of HP stuff

2 Likes

I’ve been collecting for a while… the wand was the biggest purchase (also most spontaneous) but when it chose me I knew I needed it.

1 Like

a tip from melle:
You like chocolate Frogs try the Londen one
You can buy them online

2 Likes

Ok… that looks the same as the universal ones I could be wrong through.

1 Like

I have a time turner. I bought Bertie Botts beans and chocolate frogs as well. I went there on my last day there so I didn’t have a lot of money to spend :disappointed: Otherwise I probably would’ve bought the entire store :joy:

2 Likes

Trust me iT might look the same but it’s way better

1 Like

I got like over 400 when i visit so i’m going to buy a lot
Would you like Some photos of my future Haul?

2 Likes

Yeah that would be cool! I’m probably going there again myself in May/June this year. I’ll try to buy more cool stuff!

Ok… I’m currently saving money as I’m going to universal this weekend so I need to buy gas and stuff like that (plus butterbeer!!) but I’ll order one soon

1 Like

Butterbeer is amazing!!!

2 Likes

Yes!! It’s my favorite! I prefer it frozen.

1 Like

That would be great

1 Like

I don’t know. I didn’t try iT
Is it good?

1 Like