Happy Holidays KC Family!

I hope you’re all having a wonderful holiday with family and friends! What are you going to spend your holiday doing? For me, I’m gonna listen to PTX Christmas music. My grandparents are coming over to spend Christmas with me, my parents and my sister (and my dog of course).

5 Likes

I’ll definitely listen to PTX. My aunt has a cold. We’ll probably not come over to dinner and open presents like we don’t every year. She’s been ill for a while and even missed thanksgiving dinner. My mom wanted an adult tree this year so I couldn’t hang any of the ornaments my sister and I made when we were kids. I’m mad at her for that. Last night our parents surprised us with Christmas gift baskets for doing a good job in college this semester. I don’t really care about present anymore, but my dad says I can buy some more CDs. The day after Christmas we’re planning on seeing Pitch Perfect 3.

5 Likes

What kind of dog? :blush: :dog:

3 Likes

Yorkshire Terrier. Here’s a picture of the little cutie!Photo (3)

5 Likes

Oh my :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:!!!

4 Likes

Ooh i have a story actually!
originally i was going to fiji with my grandparents, siblings, and dad, but the night before…
i lost my passport.
we couldn’t find it anywhere.
everyone was very upset and my dad drove me to my mum’s.
I’m spending the christmas with her now!
i’m still a bit sad but very excited to watch stranger things and drink hot chocolate on christmas :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ll be on my family’s boat. We go on Christmas eve. Because we don’t want to bring presents on board due to limited room, we are going to open our presents on Christmas eve at home.

3 Likes

ooh wow!!!

3 Likes