Have you been noticed by someone famous?!

Kirstie liked my tweet today! Made me so happy!!

Kirstin liked a tweet & IG comment today. :grin::heart_eyes:

Here’s hoping she comes to NYC this summer to promote her EP!

Incredibly shocked and pleasantly surprised :heart_eyes: :sob:

WHAT THE HECK :heart_eyes: :sob:

The All is Vanity album is really good! Listened (and teared up a bit) this morning😍

I was on a full music hype early in the morning, so I couldn’t sleep until around 3 am :joy: Christina liking the status didn’t help me get sleep :joy:

Kirstin liked 5 of my tweets last week & DMed a few hours before her show in Pittsburgh last Sunday :blush:

Kirstin liked 6 of my tweets yesterday, she’s an angel :sob:

Tyler Oakley liked my tweet a couple days ago and that made me happy since he was the very first youtuber i became obsessed with :revolving_hearts: (like i know he just likes a lot of ‘tyler oakley’ posts all the time but it still made me happy)

Scott liked 1 of my tweets & Kirstin replied to me yesterday!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Todrick Hall liked 2 of my instagram posts!! also his dancers Jenni, Jamie, and Jazlyn (3 of the 4 J’s, which is my nickname for Jenni, Jamie, Jazlyn and Jay) like my posts, as well as one of the singers (Virginia) that performed on Straight Outta Oz with todrick, they all constantly like my posts on my fan account, and I love them for it!!!

I was followed by bignik on twitter today.:blush:

nick camryn noticed me but it was on a thing i posted like last year ew ew ew i was so cringy

he’s noticed me a lot tbh

In the past few days I’ve been followed on twitter by tanner fox(YouTuber) and then Emery kelly(member of the band: forever in your mind)

THE GABBIE SHOW OPENED MY SNAPCHAT!!!

THOMAS SANDERS OPENED MY SNAPCHAT TOO THIS IS NOT FAKE I SEAR I JUST HAVE GOOD LUCK TODAY.

Evangeline Lilly replied to my comment and She liked it​:sob::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:alien::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: soooo that killed me

Oh and. She liked agaiinnnnnn :scream::heart:️:sob::joy:

THE GABBIE SHOW JUST LIKED MY TWEET OMG I DIDNT THINK SHE WOULD ACTUALLY NOTICE ME WTF

55 PM

YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW MUCH SHE MEANS TO ME. BUT FOR A LITTLE SNEEK PEEK, HERES THE WHOLE TWEET:

and i just added this:

07 PM