Have you been noticed by someone famous?!

I’m back, b*tches!

Omg

!!! guuurrrllll!!! yay 4u !!!

lmao thanks. : b

Oooh I love Rachel

Omg @mitchgrassi liked my last post!!!:scream::scream:
Jk it was @mmKay but I legit freaked out for a second when I saw his name but then I was sad cause it wasn’t him. :cry:

Can’t believe this is happening!! My queen!!! :tired_face::sweat_drops:

Lol

Superfruit, Ptx, and Scott followed me on twitter! I’ve also gotten many likes from them and scott once quoted my tweet. I’m super thankful for all of it. I also had the opportunity of meeting Mario at the ptx concert in Columbus!

Wow!!! Congratulations!!!

Thank you!

TOTALLY DID NOT EXPECT THIS!

ONE GOOD THING HAPPENED TODAY!

idekay who she is but she has a decent amount of youtubers and i liked one of her videos.

well, a lot of people have a decent amount of youtubers. :joy:

Shane Dawson, Sup3rfruit, Kevin, Jess&Jake, Naomi (Avi’s friend), and Mario follow me on twitter

Kevin has responded to one of my tweets and liked my fanart.

Naomi, Mario, and Jess & Jake have liked and responded to my fanart

I love that the people we look up to engage with their followers or at least they try to. :blush:

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!

I just got an UsTheDuo like.

yas!!!

chris klemens liked two of my tweets, ben j pierce liked my tweet, some random pop punk bands follow me idk, wattpad authors and i have interacted, idk. that’s it since last time.

well, i got shouted out of younow three times too.

I got a like from Kirstie a couple weeks ago. It was really cool cause it was a screenshot of my response to one her blogs and it told how much she meant to me. It’s cool to know she read that. Also I got a response from Mario!!!

Idk if you would count this as famous or not. But the opening act of the first US leg tour for ptx, AJ started liking my pics of ptx on Instagram today. It’s @officialaj