Hello! I'm back

Hey beautiful people :sunny:

idk if you remember me because I literally disappeared off the face of the internet for a while but I’m back
Since I was last on here a lot has changed for me but I’m very happy to be back on KC and talk to you lovely peeps :heart:

I guess I should also (re)introduce myself. My name is Bente, I’m from the Netherlands, currently in University majoring in Religious Studies. And of course I still love PTX!

I guess if you have any questions or you wanna get to know me you can ask me anything!

3 Likes

Glad you’re back. How is university going?
Fingers crossed that PTX comes their on their world tour.
welcome-back-2

1 Like

Glad to be back!
University is amazing. I just finished my last exam for the year and I’m glad to finally be on summer break. But at the same time im excited to go back in the fall.

I’m hoping PTX comes to amsterdam so i can see them again! I can’t believe its been 3 years since the last time i saw them live on the 2016 world tour.

2 Likes

It should be too much longer until they announce where the shows will be for the European leg of the tour. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Do you get to relax and enjoy your summer now?

1 Like

Yes! Well maybe. I get the results of my last exam in a couple days and if i passed i finally get to relax. If i didnt pass i’d have to retake it and study for it again. So fingers crossed I pass :crossed_fingers:t2:

I cant wait for the europe dates to be announced. I definitely wanna go see the show. What snippets i have seen look absolutely amazing!!

2 Likes

Hopefully you did very well and can relax for a while. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

wow! welcome back!

2 Likes

Update: I passed all my exams so I’m done for this year. I am so so proud of myself for doing it!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Hiii! thanks :smile:
How are you?

2 Likes

YAY!! That’s great! You should be very proud of yourself!

I hope you can relax now and have a great summer.

gif~c200

1 Like