Homework Help Topic

Are you allowed to add what you think about it? Whether you like it or not?

Try asking yourself these kinds of questions you could answer in your paper:
• How is Gothic art defined? What particular stylistic choices are made that makes a work of art Gothic?
• How does the Gothic period/style compare to the art movement before (location-wise)?

And like, see how you can incorporate that with the church you’re researching on.

Hope that helped :)! I’m just basing this off of my art history class btw

I have to give a speech in my class, but the topic my teacher gave me is very general: “School problems”.
Can you give me any ideas on what should I talk about?

Maybe bullying. It is such a big problem these days.

I second Bullying as your topic. It’s a huge problem.

I 3rd, bullying is a growing problem everyone - not just kids - are facing nowadays, especially cyberbullying now with the popularity of social media, and every kid having a phone. If you have time, maybe interview kids (not your friends, other kids) or parents to see their perspective and put it in your speech as examples.

I need help!!!

Use the Distributive Property to evaluate this expression.
(5 - 7) (- 3) = _________

(i think this is right?)

Be ready becuase Ima need y’alls help

Cassandra uses 1 and 1/2 cups of sugar to make 2 and 3/4 dozen cookies. How may cups of sugar should Cassandra use to make 1 dozen cookies?

u are given the ratio of sugar to cookie which is
1.5 to 2.75
therefore the new ratio is
x to 1
x is the unknown amount of sugar needed for 1 dozen of cookies
use cross multiplication and you get x=0.54545454 etc.

Round up to 0.55
0.55cups of sugar needed for 1 dozen cookies

Science question:

idk but instead of asking us yoou could jfgi :joy::kissing_heart: i have no idea sorry :kissing_heart::sweat_smile:

Just in case anyone else needs to know :joy:

One I actually could have helped with. Lol. Guess I was too late! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You changed your profile pic!! I like it!

Thanks! I’m in love with this picture of him! :heart_eyes:

It’s such a good picture! Although I’m not sure there’s such a thing as a bad picture of him.

You noticed that too, huh? :sweat_smile: