Omit
Omission
Recede
Recession
Violate
Violation
Detect
Detection.

It says “Read each clue”, but I don’t see any…

oh yeah, might need those.

And I did it. Wow all that typing for nothing. Sorry…

wait…you finished?

Yeah

well then…yay :joy:

Sorry. I just wasted a lot of your time.

You’re fine! I had nothing to do anyway.

I have to make a presentation in french about Musée du quai Branly. Well first of all I don’t speak croissant…
I’m having a lot of trouble with this sentence: "After being closed for five years it reopened in 2006.
I have to translate this in to French… Fyi I’ll be asking a lot of questions about french and I’ll probably let you check it. I’m already sorry…

I have another question: "The museum had the largest roofterrace (is that even a word?) in Paris, it’s 3000 square meters."
If any of you speak French could I sent you my text for the presentation? I think it’s horrible but I have to hand it in tonight… (I didn’t just start today don’t worry, I just saved the hardest part for today…)

@Zee is it too late or do you still need some assistance?

So what’s the question lol…roofterrace is not a word, but a roof terrace is a rooftop patio

I wish I could hook you up with my mom’s best friend Jaqueline. She was born in France and moved her when she was young. When you talk to her you would think she just got here last week.

Does anyone here speak/know/learn German??
Might need some help if you do!!! hahah

I could still use some help, I had to sent my text to my teacher yesterday but my presentation is in two weeks.

Uhm my question was the sentence in French, it was related to my earlier question…

I am learning German, din’t speak it fluently though but I might be able to help!

hahaha I know that feeling. I have a good friend who French and when you talk to her mom you have to try really hard to understand her. Too bad my friend was busy yesterday so she couldn’t help me…

GT tells me:

“Après avoir été fermé pendant cinq ans, il a rouvert en 2006.”