How Early do you have to Go to a PTX concert?

So im going to my first ever concert this Saturday!!! and its PTX of course.
I dont have VIP tickets but what time do you think I should get to the theatre to get to the front of the dance floor?
The concert begins at 8:30pm. Would 6 be too late?

7 Likes

No, I think six is good but you should run to the pit just to be sure to get good spots

3 Likes

haha yes!! thats my plan :slight_smile: hopefully i can get close to the front

2 Likes

Well, if you wanna have some fun: get there in the morning or early afternoon! I got to CFE Arena around noon and saw Mitch and Kevin walk out of their buses!

5 Likes

Really?! That’s cool!! Is it sad that I was late to VIP in Orlando? But of all things I had choir rehearsal. My friend and I were the last one and the VIP guy was so mad​:joy::joy: the Orlando show was amazing

3 Likes

omg lucky!! did you get to talk to them?

1 Like

When I went to the PTX concert in Dublin, all the VIP People were in the front and people with regular tickets couldn’t really get that close to the front… Hope it’s not like that in your venue :blue_heart:

0 Likes

Kevin walked up to us and we all started flipping out, so yeah lol

0 Likes

I KNOW RIGHT

1 Like

aw i really hope not!!! that really sucks but I guess VIP should get priority since they pay so much…

1 Like

Yeah… But I was VIP so I didn’t really mind… I think it might not be like that for other venues tho… I think it was like that for Dublin because the venue was so incredibly small. They didn’t have any of the stage setup they usually have and they even skipped Rose Gold & New Years Day :frowning: Which kinda sucked cause Rose Gold is my favorite of theirs

1 Like

It was even the same in Manchester

3 Likes

aw no, well the Sydney show is pretty small too :frowning: i hope they do Rose Gold, its my favourite song too from the album.

3 Likes

I’m probably gonna get to Pru Center in Newark as early as possible on the day of my PTX show in Nov

2 Likes

OMG, I was meant to go to the show in dublin but the tickets were gone by the time I went to get them, How loud was the crowd there? Also im hopefully going to be there in VIP Next time around :blush:

2 Likes

For me, since the concert was sold out and it was downtown and during rush hour my parentd picked me up early from school and we accidently arrived 2 hours early. School ends usually at 2:40 but because of the concert they got me at like, 2:00 or so on…

UPDATE: M&G started at I think 6:00 or 7:00 so that’s why we had to leave early and leave school so thatbwe could get in line and not miss it despite it being SoldOut.

1 Like

It was REALLY loud!! I honestly was struggling to hear them… And I was in the front row!!!

2 Likes

Hey guys! I have a question, would I have to buy my mom a ticket for VIP too, because I doubt she’d want a picture with Pentatonix or an autograph. :joy:

3 Likes

Not sure! Probably depends on how old you are.

1 Like

Okay, thanks

2 Likes