I dont know why I am doing this

Honest to god, I dont think anyone uses this anymore maybe thats why im using it to rant. Seasonal depression is really kicking my ass this year. the last 3 months are always the hardest for me, buy November specifically is very difficult. I am really struggling to pull myself out of the dark and helpless place I am currently in. I have completely shut everyone out and deleted my social medias, I just dont have the energy and afraid of how I will portray my emotions to other people, I hate to be an inconvenience. I have never been good at talking about my problems, half the time I think I cant even admit to myself how bad I actually am. I know talking to someone would be beneficial for me and would help me get out of this headspace I just cant bring myself to spill all my emotions out to someone and burden them and potentially hurt them. I don’t know, Im just so disappointed in myself, I have been doing better and opening up but then all of a sudden my walls went up again and I just dont know what to do anymore. If anyone reads this hi sorry for the dumb rant, I just needed to get some of this out

Sorry it took so long for me to respond. I have withdrawn from most things social. Media or otherwise. This is a bad time of year for a lot of people. We have this Norman Rockwell idea of how the holidays are supposed to be. Very few have that kind of family. You at least had the courage to express yourself here. I wish I had some magic words to make it all better but I don’t. I can tell you that you are not alone in how you are feeling and that there are lots of others just like you. I hope posting this helped you. If it did please come back and post more. You are an important and loved member of this fandom/family. Sending lots of love and hugs.

YouAreAwesome

group-hug2

@ptxangel please don’t feel disappointed in yourself or feel ashamed to let out feelings because it’s important to talk to someone. Despite never actually meeting anyone in this family, I’ve opened up a lot more here than to anyone else. Love and prayers. You’re a strong, beautiful soul. :two_hearts:

It’s always good to let your feelings out and here we have a friendly and age environment where everyone is welcome to say how they are feeling. I hope everything will get better, love. You deserve the best life you can get, and all the happiness you want.