I’m just a hot mess

Hi. I have depression, anxiety, and ADHD, and I don’t know what to do with myself anymore. My grades are tanking, my family/friends rarely talk to me, and my life is just generally a hot mess. Please help. I honestly don’t know what to do anymore.

3 Likes

Glad that you felt you could come to us for help but you need to talk to someone who can get you some help. Your parents or maybe a teacher at school. It’s going to be hard to open up to someone like that but in the end I think you’ll be glad you did.
I hope you will keep talking to us here as well.
Sending prayers and hugs.

SendingPrayers

5 Likes

I do actually talk to a social worker at school as well as a therapist. I’ve tried talking to my parents, but they have no clue what I’m trying to tell them

3 Likes

Parents mean well but are often clueless. The world today is so much different than the one we grew up in. At least you’ve made them aware of what you’re going thru even if they don’t really understand. Very glad that you have multiple people to talk to.
I hope you will continue to let us know how things are going for you. We’re not trained professionals but we care.

3 Likes

Thank you. I have nothing else to say. Just thank you

3 Likes

We have a pretty helpful topic on the forum somewhere for anyone who may be dealing with some bad issues right now. I’m searching for it now.

Found it!
Helpful phone numbers for when you’re stressed, sad, or in need of help.

For quicker access (this goes for anyone), simply search for this keyword:
and click the post that appears, then click “VIEW LIST” to go to the page.

3 Likes