I Really Need Prayers This Summer

I need prayers for my mom. Earlier in the summer my mom had a doctor’s appointment and turns out she has diabetes. Personally, I’m not too worried because she’s the most Godly person I know and I know God will watch over her but she’s worried, physically and emotionally tired. I also need prayers for my sister. After experiencing panic attacks before graduating she got diagnosed with anxiety. She just had a interview at a job placement agency and is going also through withdrawal after college.

6 Likes

So sorry. Sending lots of love and prayers for all of you.

GodIsWatchingOverYou

3 Likes

@ajptx101 thank you. I texted this pic to them so they’ll have it.

3 Likes

hugging-dalmatian-puppies

2 Likes

sending love kyra :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, Charlie. :heart:

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to include them in my prayers tonight <3

3 Likes

So I’ve been back and forth wondering if I should tell you guys this with everything that’s going on, but my mom’s going in for a biopsy tomorrow. Last week she had a checkup and they found something. It could be nothing, but I just really need all the prayers in the world to conquer the bad possibilities. She can’t have breast cancer and diabetes. I can’t take anymore. I’m so scared, but God can’t give us more than we can bare.

2 Likes

I’m praying for you and your family! Cling to the truth that he will not give you more than you can handle. If it comes back positive, then he is still on his throne. He will be with y’all every step of the way! I’m here if you ever need anything!

3 Likes

Thank you, Katie. She just finished with the procedure.

2 Likes

Sending lots of prayers for your mother, you, and your entire family.

SendingPrayers

3 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts:

2 Likes

How are you and your family doing?

2 Likes

They promised Mom would get the news in 3 to 5 days. Took about a week. She doesn’t have cancer. She has a radial scar that might have to be removed. We don’t know too much about it now.

3 Likes

Just knowing that she doesn’t have cancer is great news. Very happy for her and all of you.

2 Likes

So happy for y’all that she doesn’t have cancer!

3 Likes