I'm Olivia and new here!

I’m friends with @monaysmontage and she had helped me make an account. I hope I make an influence here!

Hi Olivia!

welcome-pic

Hey @OliviaB2403 I am monay’s friend that she may have told you about

Welcome to the forum

hiya olivia!
really nice to have a new face, how are ya?

Fair warning guys, she may not respond often, but she said she will try her best!

Hey Olivia. I’m Kayla. I hope you have fun on here

hi legend i am legend hows ur day

y’know you’re rlly startin to sound like a bot lmaooo

Hiiiiiii! I’m CiCi … I’m Charlie’s friend from school! :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

Welcome to Kirstin Connect, we are all here for each other with depression to relationship advice and everything. Again welcome.

Wait… your names Cici??? How am I just learning this?? You’ve been here for how long lol. I always knew you were Charlie’s friend but somehow never knew your name apparently

Yeah it is haha not my real name tho ^^ idk apparently a lot of ppl know me from online stuff but dont actually know my name :))) ive been here since 2016 i think^^

ABSOLUTELY NO ONE EVER CALLS YOU YOUR REAL NAME BC IT’S A BIT HILARIOUS LMAO

ily sis i’m kiddin

LITERALLY THE ONLY PERSON AT SCHOOL WHO CALLS ME MY REAL NAME EVERYTIME THEY SEE ME IS MR TAYLOR AND IT ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME LMAO HE CANT EVEN PRONOUNCE IT RIGHT

I’m curious to as what your name is now…

杨颂慈

NO WHAT THE FUCK LMAO

lmao i technically dont have an english name…which is why i go by cici (its my nickname) at school and stuff and i introduce myself as cici to new ppl…like my name is registered in the school system literally as 杨颂慈 lol its registered as the 拼音 tho

Ooh okay. I understand where you’re coming from.