I'm suicidal and I need help

Well, my life is really rough. I’m constantly sad and I just can’t take the struggles of life anymore. At school, my grades are going down and I feel as if nobody likes me. At home, I’m constantly being shouted at, called names, being made to do every single little thing myself and I just feel like I’m not cared about by my parents. My brother hurts me everyday and says he hates me, just like my parents do and I’ve been told that they wish I wasn’t born. Everyday, I just feel worthless and I just want to die. The only thing that keeps me from doing anything is Pentatonix, especially Kirstin. I just need to know that I’m not alone and one day it will get better…

6 Likes

We are all here for you! If you need someone to talk to I’m always here for you :heart:

This might also help you :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for all the terrible things you are going through. No one should be subjected to that sort of treatment. You are definitely not alone! You are a precious and loved member of this family and we are here for you. Please read the topic that @TinnaHauks quoted.

Things will change. You will get beyond this.

4 Likes

Thank you. Your words really inspired me to figure out how to get through this :heart:

4 Likes

Feel free to message me anytime you want to talk.

3 Likes

Thank you. I will remember to do so when things start to get way too much.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you Jen. I will definitely take these quotes into consideration when the going gets tough. :heart:

5 Likes

You’re always welcome to reach out to us if needed :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you and i will if I ever do need to :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I have had friends before who have felt this way before, trust me it gets better. We are all here for you :heart:️. If you ever need somebody to talk to you can message me :kissing_heart::heart:

6 Likes

I understand your situation. I’m suicidal as well. I know what it’s like to be depressed, and it sucks badly. The people that you should be able to look up to for comfort, aren’t approachable. You feel stuck. I’m constantly looking for someone to be able to set me free in life. But don’t think you’re alone. Message me sweetie. I want to try and help in any kind of way possible. You are loved by every single person in this forum.

5 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you. I hope you get through this as well :heart:

4 Likes

You are not alone. We are all here for you and want you to live life for the better. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I understand how u feel cuz im suicidal also cuz i have so much family drama right now and also growing up my parents always fought and i got called names i didnt like by my dad and now my sister is calling me names like hippo, whore, slut, bitch and she thinks that she can control me and i get so mad that i either just wanna start yelling and screaming and sometimes she makes me wanna punch her cuz of how she acts. I need help too so ive been going to counseling but it doesnt seem to help right now the only that helps me is to get away from thw situation, listen to music, and writing in a diary. I just wish all of this drama with me family would stop i shouldnt have to be dealing with all this stupid family drama. Sometimes when im upset and thinking about suicide i put on PTX and it helps me cuz their music has something that calms me down and makes me stop thinking about killimg myself. So basically PTX helps me and if u ever need to talk u can message me and ill help u as much as i can cuz pentaholics always r there for each other :purple_heart::heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you so much. Listening to Pentatonix always helps me as well. I hope you get through this as well. :purple_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

No you shouldn’t be subjected to all that abuse. No one should. I hope you realize that they are the ones with the problems. I am so sorry that you are suffering because of their problems. This will pass. I pray that your family will get their act together so that you can be a loving family but either way you are growing up and soon you will be able to leave them all behind if you need to.

Always remember that you are a precious and loved member of this family and we are here for you.

Love and hugs.

2 Likes