Is it time to turn off the lights?

It looks like everyone has moved on. Hopefully to bigger and better things. :frowning_face:

If anyone is still checking please share how you’re doing and what you have moved on to.

4 Likes

Well, I’ve been hitting the writing pretty hard, although I check in every time someone posts something here. Still a total PTX and Kirstie fan. After all, who Kirstie will be in about 400 years is my main character and she and who the others will be, revive PTX as PTX squared. The Phinal Redemption is coming along fairly well. It’s about half done at some 80,000+ words. It’s no small book, I’ve even written the worlds Constitution…, in full. If interested, you can find bits and pieces on the series FaceBook page, The Phi-Nite Universe ( https://www.facebook.com/ph1kn1t/ ), some of the most recent posts are the 22 chapters of the United Federation of Regional States Constitution. I have also started a World Anvil page for my notes on the book and characters, places, etc. https://www.worldanvil.com/w/the-phi-nite-universe-phiknight, Check it out if you’d like. Peace, Love and Light all!!!

4 Likes

School starts on the 19th. This has been my least favorite summer. Yesterday I met with my advisor about my fall schedule. I may not graduate until next fall and my dad really wants to leave South Carolina so I’m working on trying. I ended up dropping choir for the first time to sign up for a natural science credit. I’m really sad but chose that’s what had to be done. Mostly I’m just tired.

3 Likes

I plan to graduate college at the end of 2021 if everything goes the way it is now. I just got a new gaming PC and have been streaming on YouTube as my nickname GLENNJAMIN.

I had been in a relationship for almost a year but it hasn’t worked out well for me at all, mainly because she doesn’t want to commit to just one person. After breaking up with her, I had a very positive outlook on life–one I haven’t seen in years. I began to be more productive at work and in school.

Speaking of work, I got to talk live! Here’s a clip of me signing off for the evening:

I still look at this forum often, but personally I think it was fun while it lasted. The band has become massive and small side programs, like this forum, aren’t looked at much anymore. Even the domain it’s on, kirstinmaldonado.com, isn’t used for anything but a redirect to her new site.

Hopefully everyone is having a great summer :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

i’m doing well! i think you’re right andy- people seem to have mostly left :frowning:
i do check back here every day but i’m not super into PTX anymore- i stopped listening as much when they released the pop album

4 Likes

I check back occasionally but not often at all. I agree that it’s mostly died. I will finally graduate college in December. I am doing my student teaching this semester in Kindergarten and am really excited. Things outside of school have honestly been rough. My friend who has literally been my friend for 10 years and has always been there to provide advice (and who I live with) has essentially given up on me and hardly speaks to me anymore. I’m still eternally single and that kinda stinks. I pretty much have no one lately but whatever I’ll get through and it will get better. I’ve learned to be strong on my own. Sorry that was not intended to be that down at all.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!! :birthday:
Sounds like your writing is going very well. I’ll have to check it out.
I hope that everything else is going equally well. Love and hugs. :purple_heart: :hugs:

4 Likes

Sorry you had a bad summer. Hopefully things will improve when you get back to school and will be around your friends more even if you won’t be in choir.
I wish you plenty of rest and a great school year. Love and hugs. :purple_heart::hugs:

3 Likes

Glad to read that life seems to be going very well for you right now. I hope that it gets even better. Wishing you the best.

3 Likes

Very happy that you are doing well.
I think that you and I are the last of the Regulars. :frowning:
Kirstin is supposed to be releasing a new song next month and hopefully more will follow.
I hope that life for you gets even better. Love and hugs. :purple_heart::hugs:

3 Likes

Glad that you’re loving what you’ve chosen as your career Soon you’ll be getting paid to do it instead of paying. That will be a big change and hopefully a new start for you. So sorry that things outside school have been rough but hopefully everything will start getting better with the new year. You’ll get a teaching position somewhere and meet lots of new people. I hope you will come back and tell us all about it when it happens. Love and hugs. :purple_heart::hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you for the encouragement Andy! I really needed it! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: Hopefully. I’ve honestly been considering pursuing jobs outside of my hometown after I graduate for a change of pace and a completely fresh start but I’m not sure. Teaching is all about who you know it seems like.

4 Likes

It seems like teachers are in short supply so it may be easier than you think to be able to find a job in a more desirable city. Wishing you the best of luck in your search.

3 Likes

oh my. that’s… us being the last regulars does make me a bit sad.
hopefully kirstin will become more popular and we’ll gain more members. it would be odd to lay the forum to rest after so long. thank you for the love andy, how are you?

4 Likes

I am doing well. Thank you. :hugs:

3 Likes

i’m in a similar boat as charlie i stopped listening at pop classics album but i still appreciate them and saw their concert
i think that if this forum jus died i would cry because i met so many people that formed me and my relationships on here
how have you been andy? you are so Great … thank u for being the #1 savior of this server always

3 Likes

I’m doing well. Thank you. You are so kind. I’m hoping that when Kirstin releases new music that things will get a little more lively around here. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

i check out what’s going on here time to time when im curious, but im rarely logged in. i keep up with ptx, but they’re not a priority anymore and they’ve just kinda lost that special touch that made them so great for me. im glad to have experienced this forum and the fandom in general though, even if some memories are bad/cringey lol. id be genuinely upset if kc becomes one of those websites that go defunct one day.

im starting my second year of college soon and i hope i can just take what i learned from my first year and use it to work harder and make better decisions for this one. i also came out to my immediate family earlier this summer so that was a huge milestone. they were pretty uncomfortable at first, but thankfully they’re the type of unaccepting that act and love the same to me so long as they don’t think about it. i suppose that could suck a lot down the line so it’s sad to think about, but im strong. that’s p much it for what i want to say

4 Likes

Good to hear from you. Your second year of college should be much better. This year you’ll know what to expect and everything will go a lot smoother.
Wishing you the best both at college and at home. :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

ally ublove you… I lvoe you

3 Likes