My girlfriend and I 😻

So I just really wanted to make a topic and show my girlfriend and I. I love her so much y’all :sob: I have so many things planned for us and a couple of surprise dates for her lemme know what you think of us :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Y’all are adorable!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :two_hearts: I’ll post more

2 Likes

the cutest :heart:

2 Likes

2 Likes

She’s such a goofball and I love her for it :joy::two_hearts:

1 Like

bless :heart:

1 Like

1 Like

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone :two_hearts::purple_heart::heart_eyes::heartpulse::heart::blush::gift_heart:

3 Likes

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE

2 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day, ladies. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Awww! You guys are so cute together!

3 Likes

Thank hun!! I love her more than anything!

3 Likes

More pictures coming Friday (our one month celebration!) :heartpulse::purple_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Throwback to our first date :heart: (We went bowling :blush:)

3 Likes

This weekend was so amazing with her y’all! :two_hearts:

Her mom picked me up on Friday and I got to meet her older sister who is so chill and funny. Her mom dropped us off and she and her boyfriend went to get us some food. While we waited I got to know her sister more and I gave Erin her gift. She read the note I wrote for her and she kissed my cheek and told me she loved me :purple_heart:

We got KFC to eat and we watched the Incredibles 2. After the movie was over, we changed into PJ’s and we went into her room. We got in bed and turned on Guardians of the Galaxy. We then cuddled up against each other and went to sleep. I always sleep so well with her holding me :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yesterday we just cuddled all day and watched YouTube and the movie bohemian rhapsody. Everyday with her is so amazing :sob::gift_heart:

3 Likes

Wow!!! I hoped everything worked out at the end of the day. Good luck with the relationship and I hope you had a amazing day today. Life’s good.

4 Likes

Thank you! Life is really good!

3 Likes

I’m writing her a little book.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::rainbow_flag:

5 Likes