New to this website

Hello! I am very new to this website and Id like to know what we do on this website! Please hit me up with tips and tricks!

8 Likes

Welcome! Glad you could join us!

I’m Glenn, and I’ve been here since the forum’s opening day: May 25th, 2016.

This is basically a giant forum for fans of Pentatonix, specifically Kirstin (hence the name), but it’s also a home for anyone who enjoys music or pop culture overall.

Currently, you’re a bit “young” on the forum so you’ll need to build up credibility and trust, simply by liking and responding to other topics here. When you become a “Member”, you’ll be able to do a LOT more than what you can do now on the forum.

Some of our active members on here are @MonaysMontage, @CharlieGrassiHoying, @Kyra_Pearson, @ajptx101, @MusicalPanda123, @Katief1107, along with you and 5 others who have viewed/liked/replied to something this week. (advanced tip: click the “sandwich” in the top-right corner and click Users to see advanced stats)

If you’d like to get a crash course on how to use the forum, message the @discobot and reply with the “start new user” command it prompts you with when you DM it. Click on your profile icon and click the tiny mail envelope to access your messages. You can message anyone here without any discussion restrictions.

If you have any other questions, feel free to message me or someone I tagged, and they can help you out. Thanks for being part of the family!

7 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

4 Likes

Whoops…I forgot that mentioning the bot replies to your message :joy:

6 Likes

glenn to the rescue :joy:
welcome to the forum! i’m charlie, and i hope you’ll enjoy it here as much as we do :blush:

5 Likes

Hi hi and welcome to the forum family sweetie! I’m Kyra! You’re gonna have a lot of fun! :wave::kissing_heart::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Welcome!! What Glenn doesn’t say in his message is that he’s pretty much the GOAT around here. Based on your username you like broadway. What’s your favorite show? I’m going to see Dear Evan Hansen next Saturday and I’m super excited! I literally cried when I opened the tickets on Christmas.

5 Likes

welcome-pic

3 Likes

Welcome! I’m Monay, one of the users @Simsnet (Glenn) mentioned in his post. I am pretty active around here. If you’d like, you can DM and we can have a nice conversation. I’m typically busy on the weekends, but during the week is when I’m most available.

I hope you love your time here!

3 Likes

welcome!!! i have been here since… the day after the opening LOL i like to think of myself as the certified crackhead on the server (not really i don’t do drugs I Swear) feel free to hmu!!!

3 Likes

We’re all crackheads
Some of us show it more than others, but yeah, we’re all lit af

4 Likes

that is truth

3 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

You all are so nice! I think I will enjoy this :slight_smile:

3 Likes