RIP Cameron Boyce

Cameron Boyce passed away in his sleep 2 days ago. You may know him from Disney Channel shows And movies like Jessie And Descendants. He was 20 years old And had so many things to do in his life. He was funny smart And a great dancer. He loved his family And cared deeply about the world. He Will be missed but not forgotten. :innocent::heart:

4 Likes

I know! I loved him so much! I was 6 when I first watched Jessie and he was a part of my childhood that will never be forgotten. R.I.P Cameron Boyce. You were gone way too soon.

4 Likes

He was one of my mom’s favorite kids from Jessie and that was even before we saw him dance for the first time. And his philanthropy, it’s just so unreal. 20 years old, it’s tragic. He did so much with his life, but life barely begins at 20.

4 Likes

Yeah. He still had to go to college, get married, have kids, and so many other things. Half of my childhood was spent watching him on Jessie, and I adored him from the first moment I saw him on TV. When a piece of my childhood is just gone like that, it’s just shocking.

4 Likes