Share your SONG OF THE WEEK!

Thank you! I’m really nervous and excited at the same time!

Good luck!!! :heart: all the best for your audition! what is the audition for? xx

wow :heart_eyes:
Chasing cars: So cinematic and beautiful :slight_smile:
Dear no One: I have love love loved this song so much for so long now !!!
And they are all great songs, thanks for the suggestions X
will defs add some to my playlist!

I’ve never really been a massive fan of Demi but this is a really good song :smiley:

I’m glad you liked them!:blush::purple_heart:

It’s for the musical at my high school. I’m auditioning for teen Fiona and a dancer. Thank you!

Mine is the Grey’s Anatomy version of How to Save a Life. Dan + Shay’s From the Ground Up gets an honorable mention since it just hit number one (but I’ve been obsessed with it for a while)

I’m really getting into the CSL remix. I use it to wake me up at 5:20am :upside_down_face:

Mine is the perfume medley lol I love it

I have had Pretty Hurts by Beyoncé in my head since yesterday.

Im obsessed too lol ive learnt all the Japanese :joy:

I did too. I sat in my room repeating until I got it down.

my song of the week is definitely i see the light from tangled i’ve been listening to it nonstop

My song of the week is Closer by the Chainsmokers. I CAN’T STOP LISTENING TO THIS SONG!!!:joy: It has a really good beat to it and I like the lyrics.

Mine is perfume medley
In the name of love by martin garrix
Color by todrick
Daft punk by ptx :slight_smile:

yayay i love colour :slight_smile:

My songs of the week are Closer by The Chainsmokers and Too Good by Drake :slight_smile:

Mine is “telephone” by Lady Gaga ft. Queen B.

I know it’s old but I can’t stop listening and dancing to it!!!

Mine is probably Bones by Tris Day or Tag, you’re it by Melanie Martinez, I have been OBSESSED with the new video. I might have done this already this week, oh well, I have a new song of the week twice every day.

#TBT to them Camp Rock days.