Songs you want/wish PTX to cover

I honestly doubt that they’d want to sing that song since Kevin is Christian ant TMTO is basically about Hozier dissing Churches and their harsh/strict system/rules

We’d get along famously then lol

‘Chandelier’ by Sia. Mitch singing the lead would be amazing! :heart_eyes:

Already happened (kinda) in the medley on Bones!

I’m assuming you’ve seen this then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cknwmmmbMwg

Yes! I love it! :smiley:

Any Queen song. I really want to here them cover Bad Decisions on Ariana Grandes new album. And Don’t Hurt Yourself on Lemonade!

I really want ptx to cover Don’t Mind by Kent Jones.

Everytime I hear the song Into You by Ariana Grande, I think about how PTX could arrange it, So I really want them to cover it!

I want them to cover another Ariana Grande song :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I know it might sound crazy but I have always wanted them to cover a song by Melanie Martinez.

I know they did a tiny bit of Bohemian Rhapsody in the Evolution Of Music medley but I’m lowkey still hoping for a complete cover because it would blow my miiiind! And any song off Dangerous Woman would be great too!

I would love to see Stitches by Shawn Mendes, Stressed Out by 21 pilots and/or a full version of Bohimian Rhaspsody.That would make me happy!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I would love to hear them cover Greedy by Ariana Grande or any song by Tori Kelly!:smiley:

I would love to hear Kirstin solo on City Dove by Tori Kelly.

Other than that, anything by Ed Sheeran; I also think they would do an awesome job with a throwback song, maybe by the Eagles or Beatles.

Anything Panic! At The Disco, Selena Gomez, Troye Sivan, Melanie Martinez, or Halsey :slight_smile:

OMG YES, that’d be epic!

A full Bohemian Rhaphsody cover would be stupendous live!

Life in a Northern Town. It has some amazing harmonies and chord progressions

I want PTX to cover Moonlight by Ariana Grande with Mitch or Kirstin doing the lead!