THE WAR HAS BEGUN peeps

is there a synonym for synonym

is this war over are we taking a break orrrr

@MusicalPanda123 and i are certified honey bunches of oats stans :tm:

Breaks are for Your mother is a (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep)-ing (Bleep) lorem ipsum (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) Admitumvenium (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) treguna (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) hippopotamus (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) republican (Bleep) (Bleep)-ing Daniel Radcliffe (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) with a bucket of (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) in a castle far away where no one can hear you (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) soup (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) with a bucket of (Bleep) (Bleep) Mickey Mouse (Bleep) (Bleep) with a stick of dynamite (Bleep) magical (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) Ala Kazaam types of people.

alright thEn

true factts man

that was so inspiring kayla

Something aometging papa
Blah blah blah blah papa
Dada dad addaadadad
Ya yayayya

OUTAI PAPAOUTAI
OUTAI PAPAOUTAI

Is this just me?

I LOVE YOU

does batman like onion dip.

hey can we postpone the war until andrea comes back

her parents got suspicious and now she has to be super careful online or not even go on at all and i dont want my colonel to miss anything so can we wait for a while

thanks xx

yeah ofc :heart: :smile:

ok thank you

we appreciate it :))

no problemo!

what if we are all onions

if a dude called fred sings really loudly into some earphones are they called fredphones?

do ur thoughts count right now bc andrea is still offline

im just warming up dw

alright i won’t

yall but like is @Andrea_KTM gonna ever return? bc i got some random thoughts right here