THE WAR HAS BEGUN peeps

omg yEAH THEY WOULD BE

just bickering like “no timmy get the blueberry bagels” “NOOOO TIMMY GET THE CHOCOOLATE BAGELSSS”

alright pal don’t die while ur gone pls

i had to write lines bc i forgot my sports uniform :cry:

oh wow that sucks

that doesn’t happen here riprip

luuucckkkyyyyyyyy also i almost had a panic attack during lunch bc someone said something that triggered meeeeeeee UGH MY LIFFEEEE

oh no im sorry ://

speaking of though, what are your triggers ?? i don’t want to mention something that is one of ur triggers and yeah that wouldn’t be good to say the least

mentions of suicide (lowkey tho) and (this is a big one) mentions of sexual harassment/abuse/incest, self harm, and, weirdly enough, people being lonely do u have any

okay thanks for letting me know

i kinda have them but they’re not too bad

i as welll have one of lonely people/being lonely what even lmao. also drowning and most things to do with large bodies of water, alcohol sorta bc well long story ok and yeah i think that’s it .

the water one is a bit silly i know

yeah mine’s a long list, those were just the ones i could think of atm

yeah those are sorta like my big three. i could probably go in more depth about it but i don’t really want that on this topic yknow so like,

same

IS CHEESE A SENTIENT BEING???

HMM I DO NOT KNOW

what are the colors that we can’t see because like if we had more light cones or whatever in our brain we could see more color and some people have more and butterflies have like 10 more than us so what can they see that we can’t

iTs tRuE

loving someone is so weird it’s like hi person i like you a lot and i choose you to be in my life for as long as long possible woo

so are piercings if you think about it putting holes in your skin to just stick some metal in them

“as long as long possible” best english ever

makes u look edgy like a halsey wanna-be

im allergic to most metals anyway so i can’t have piercings

or as edgy as a basketball really depends on how you represent ur edge

lmao shUt