THE WAR HAS BEGUN peeps

ALRIGHTEE

If you did something “like a boss,” you’d probably just pay someone else to do it???

There’s the ‘do it yourself’ type. Then there’s the ‘pay someone else to do it’ type. You don’t wanna be this type.

Mitre 10. Making DIY easy as.

(this was an ad that i just thought of for some reason)

Why do people drink Mountain Rush?

Cause they have a lot to dew

the term lol looks like a person waving their arms in the air

HELL YEAH

Molly Raymond was thinking about Ocean Wilson again. Ocean was a sinister lawyer with greasy thighs and skinny moles.

Molly walked over to the window and reflected on her quiet surroundings. She had always loved sleepy Dallas with its bad, brief beaches. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel cross.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather some one . It was the a sinister figure of Ocean Wilson.
Molly gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a giving, snooty, port drinker with charming thighs and ruddy moles. Her friends saw her as a lovely, loose lover. Once, she had even helped a homeless puppy recover from a flying accident.

But not even a giving person who had once helped a homeless puppy recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Ocean had in store today.

The rain hammered like swimming snakes, making Molly active. Molly grabbed a spotty map that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Molly stepped outside and Ocean came closer, she could see the angry smile on her face.

Look Molly," growled Ocean, with a kind glare that reminded Molly of sinister rats. “It’s not that I don’t love you, but I want a wifi code. You owe me 1513 dollars.”

Molly looked back, even more active and still fingering the spotty map. “Ocean, oh my God they killed Kenny,” she replied.

They looked at each other with ecstatic feelings, like two bright, bad badgers rampaging at a very hopeful carol service, which had reggae music playing in the background and two cute uncles talking to the beat.

Molly studied Ocean’s greasy thighs and skinny moles. Eventually, she took a deep breath. “I’m afraid I declared myself bankrupt,” explained Molly. “You will never get your money.”

No!" objected Ocean. “You lie!”

“I do not!” retorted Molly. “Now get your greasy thighs out of here before I hit you with this spotty map.”

Ocean looked lonely, her wallet raw like a massive, mashed map.

Molly could actually hear Ocean’s wallet shatter into 1513 pieces. Then the sinister lawyer hurried away into the distance.

Not even a glass of port would calm Molly’s nerves tonight.

THE END

WHAT UHGIVJKN4.HRSTJFGIHOK

what

Scott looks so good in Sweater Weather.

Do you ever just look back on your old posts and… cringe, but like…fondly?

Always :joy::joy::joy:

ur lucky u can do it fondly SIGH