What does your best friend look like?

We have a topic on here of what WE look like, now let’s starts one with our lovely best friends.

Here’s my best friend. We’ve been friends for 2 1/2 years and best friends for about 8 months. Her name is Laynie, she’s 16, sings, plays guitar, piano, and ukulele, and favorite band is twenty øne pilots.

Aaand one for the squad

Please excuse how terrible I look in these but these are my two favorite people! Kristy (the girl obv) has played so many roles in my life. She has been here for more than half my life. She has been a friend, mentor, parent, leader, and so many more. I can’t even begin to describe how important she is to me!
Now the boy… that’s Micah! He’s been in my life just 5 years. We’ve dated, broken up, been best friends, and most recently got back together. He is my love and has my heart. He knows me better than anyone else.

I got a few, so bare with me :sweat_smile:

Lamont (the guy in the picture) has been my best friend for over 6 years. We connected through the game Kingdom Hearts, and I call him Riku and he calls me Kairi from time to time. We may not communicate as much due to our different time zones and schedules, but I would not be where I am today without him. I became friends with him on DeviantArt.

Alex has been my best friend for roughly six years. He’s one of the sweetest people you’ll ever meet. And I’m honored to be invited to his wedding next year :heart_eyes: I met him through his sister who I went to school with :blush:

Tori has been my best friend for over five years. She’s so sweet and goofy! We’ve helped each other out through hard times, when we disagreed on certain things. That’s what made our friendship stronger :heart: I became friends with her on fanfiction.net.

Y’all might recognize this beautiful face :kissing_heart: Sierra (aka @Srose3399) has been my best friend for over a year, but honestly it feels like we’ve been friends for longer than that. We just only wanted to share PTX concert photos, but we just clicked! I wouldn’t be so obsessed with Scott without her :joy: I became friends with her on the Smule Sing! Karaoke app.

Wiley has been my best friend for a little over a year, but we’ve known one another for roughly 6 years. He’s gotten me more into PC games and helped me reconnect with some of my other friends because of our shared love of video games. He’s helped me through a lot, and has given me advice and just… I wouldn’t be where I am or do what I want to do without him. We met through a musical that we were a part of back in high school.

Two of my best friends: Landon(Bob Ross shirt) and Jason(glasses)
I’ve dated both of them and I am engaged to Jason. These two boys have been there for me through some of the toughest shit even if it was me that caused it.