What does your name taste/look like?

synesthete here,
im bored so reply with ur name and i’ll tell u what it looks and tastes like

Kayla

Hello there.

Kayla!
i like your name.
it’s a pale lilac that could almost be mistaken for pale blue, and it’s quite swirly but really faint and soft. it has a really light, sweet taste that’s hard to describe, but kinda like violet? it’s one of the nicest names i’ve heard

its personality is really kind and gentle, but it can also be scary when it wants to.

Thanks, awesome ability you’ve got there.

Mama Mia!!! XD

You can try my name :slight_smile:
My name is Tinna (Not like Tina, the tin is pronounced like tin in tin can)

sylke… i’m chancing my name to Alex

Mia is a deep green, and very sharp and stylish. it’s actually a little bit spicy in a nice way.

Tinna is gold, and really shimmery. it’s a bit metallic but also very sweet.

sylke: sylke doesn’t really have a colour but it’s really bright, and tastes clear.
Alex is red, and gingery. like ginger but without the tang.

do my WHOLE name which is chloeana please i find this stuff really interesting what people think things taste/look like yeah idk

Chloeana is turquoise, and tastes like anzac cookies!!!

what’s an anzac cookie i’ve never had one lol, or even heard of one

theyre australian cookies theyre v good

Anzac cookies are very sweet and oatmealy

WHY?! BECAUSE I’M ASIAN AND ASIANS LIKE SPICY FOODS? OH! OKAAAAAAY!!! JEEZ, I GET IT!!!

no… that’s just the way your name tastes, i can’t help it… it’s slightly spicy but also salty. I have no control over how something tastes, I’m sorry if you don’t like it… the way something tastes has nothing to do with race.

Kaitlyn or katie

Megan
:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: