What is Your Vocal Type?

I just noticed that you’re from Kansas like me!!! Not to sound creepy honest to gawd but, where in Kansas?! I live in Kansas City Kansas PV

Wow!!! I thought I was the only one who lived in the most boring,flat state ever! I live In Moundridge, a very small town between Newton and McPherson if you know where that is.

So many people on here were/from Kansas, I can think of 4 or 5, which is a lot, that out of the whole entire world, that there is 4 or 5 people from Kansas that decided to join this forum. :slight_smile:

Oh wow! Yeah…Kansas IS kinda boring. BUT if you know about Barktober Fest they’re advertised by the radio station 99.7 and do local concerts by famous/popular bands/singers and are FREE! I didn’t go last year but last year they had RACHEL FRIKIN’ PLATTEN! AND HER PERFORMANCE WAS FREE! Mad that I didn’t go and THAT’S Kansas exclusive so that’s pretty badass!

Also, Red White & Boom by 93.3 where they ALSO do Kansas exclusive July 4th concerts with big stars such as Meghan Trainor, Zara Larson, Ariana Grande, and etc is also amazing and last XMas was Jingle Ball and PTX performed at it in KS bit sadly, that was before I knew about them so I didn’t really want to go…but yeah! That’s pretty epic!

Wait… When do you figure this out? I know I’ve said it but can’t remember when.

Your profile says Kansas as your location :laughing:

Yeah. I really wanted to go to the concert in kc but didn’t get to.:cry:

Oh. Duh.:joy::joy::joy:

Which one? And same here! They’d be cheapish and easy to go to as well if I had known about them all sooner. HUGE local events such as those are rare in Kansas and usually occur more in Cali, Chicago, Florida, and OTHER more ‘exciting’ ‘fame driven’ states.

WTF did my topic turn into? Kansas? Guys, it’s the other way around.

It was the one on April 19 at 7:00 pm at the Sprint Center. Wow my memory!!

Sorry…

No no! it okey. i was just trying to make a joke. *sigh *

I just got the notif I’m running out of likes… :hushed:

Oh, good. But seriously, sorry​:grinning::grinning:

I’m an alto but I have a good vocal range. I can sing fairly high, but it’s not always that pretty…

me.

Haha yeah .

Don’t know the exact note, but the lowest I can sing would be somewhere in the Tenor section
I’m currently an Alto 2/1 (mostly 2)
The highest note I can hit (well, graze) is the high note in Bells from The Hunchback of Notre Dame
I wish I could do whistle notes!

@TruLuv1134 @Kiramj I’m next door to you guys! Missouri queen :kissing_heart: