What's your song of the day?

Lost My Mind by Alice Kristiansen (Nightcore)

Although it’s a song that I can’t really relate to (Heartbreak and moving on), the vocals of the Nightcore version gives me major goosebumps everytime I listen to it.

Daughter by Pearl Jam.
It’s just one of those underrated 90s songs, I feel.

Immortals by Fall Out Boy

Overall an amazing song. I didn’t listen to it for a while until my gf started playing it when we were listening to music together.

Dude, they’re AMAZING!!! Shout out to throwback hits Alone Together, Centuries and Uma Thurman!

Okay, I have two songs of the day.

Death of a Bachelor by Panic! At The Disco

ITS SO GOOD

Let’s not forget My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark!

“You Say” by Lauren Daigle

Without You by Halsey

I believe Halsey is an amazing artist all around (also, one of my favorite LGBTQ+ celebrities).

Cimorelli - Up At Night

“Sunflower” by Post Malone and Swae Lee - song came on the radio today, but singing it wasn’t the same without my sister. When she comes home, we must watch “Into the Spider-Verse” again!

@krystalroze01 this song is beautiful!!! :heart_eyes:

The Greatest by Sia

It’s been a while since I have listened to it but it gives me strenght and I love sia’s voice

The Beatles…

“With a Little Help From My Friends”, “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds”, “She’s Leaving Home”, “When I’m Sixty-Four”, “Good Morning, Good Morning” and “A Day in the Life.”

I’m the discussion leader for Lennon and McCartney next class. Drew up some interesting questions on the lyrics. I can’t wait to ask the class.

If anyone on this forum is a Beatles fan and have fun discussion question ideas about these, don’t hesitate to message me.

“My Immortal” and “Bring Me Back To Life” by Evanescence. Amy Lee has the voice of a rock angel. It just sticks in your head.

Agreed sis. Gosh, I haven’t listened to their music in forever!

Song of the Day: Tequila by Dan & Shay

I used to only listen to hip-hop. But, my girlfriend loves every kind of music you can think of, so she’s expanding my taste.

This is a really good song! I just listened to it for the first time and I love it!

Evolution of Girl Groups - Citizen Queen

Gorgeous male/female duets that get me in a chill musical vibe…

“Need You Now” by Lady Antebellum

“Don’t Rush” by Kelly Clarkson and Vince Gill

Try by Colbie Caillat (Nightcore)

Beautiful message, beautiful meaning, beautiful lyrics. I love it.