Xyla Rose Alvarado!

Us the duo is having a baby!!! I’m dying right now y’all and so I figured I’d fangirl here. Y’all know (or should know) that they’re my absolute favorite I’m so excited!! I can’t wait to see this tiny human!!

oh wow!!! that’s so exciting! do we know if it’s a boy or a girl?

Not yet they’re due I’m October. They sang a cute song to announce it and even made it an Instagram.

update: they and us are gonna find out if its a boy or girl friday night! AND they’re releasing a new song!!

It’s a GIRL!!

I cried with them!! So exciting!! And that song :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sob::sob:

I’m so fLipPinG excited

I get to see them in August! She should have a good baby bump by then.

I’m so jealous!!! They aren’t coming to Florida (because last time they didn’t sell enough tickets so they don’t want to take the financial risk) and I can’t drive to Atlanta on my own. She’ll be 7 months along then so a nice bump!

Update: she’s coming!!! Their duo is gonna be a trio!!! It’s not a drill!!! Little peanut is coming!!! I can’t wait to see pictures and find out her name!!

Also @Simsnet any idea how to make Facebook stop telling me I have a message when I don’t??

She’s here!!! Xyla Rose Alvarado!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

My exact reaction!! I told one of my friends i was almost as excited for her birth as I was when my niece was born :joy:

Awww!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Welcome to the world, Xyla! At times life will be hard but always live with a skip in your step and a song in your heart! :notes::two_hearts:

I’m so excited!!! They are going to be wonderful parents :heart_eyes:

My heart wasn’t prepared :sob::two_hearts::heart_eyes:

Ugh I know!!! She’s so beautiful and perfect and gahhh!!!

I hope my babies are that beautiful :sob::joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Gah Xyla is so perfect!! I just want to hug her!!