You are good enough

You’ll see that this is an edited post.

When I created this post I felt I wasn’t good enough for my now ex-boyfriend. I’m going to be honest, I was going to get pregnant with his baby at 17. I thought it would make us last forever, but now I’m glad I came to my senses.

I loved this boy with all of my heart. But to him I treated him like everyone else. And he always got upset when he wasn’t allowed to have sex with me. He even told me he has been trying to get in touch with two of exes because they treated him like no one else has.

Am I upset? Yes. I thought I would spend forever with him. But I’m not going to question my self-worth because of him. I did everything I could to make him happy and if he can’t see that, that’s on him. I’m done changing myself for other people. I love myself the way I am.

Do I still love him? Of course I do. We were together for almost a year. But with time I will heal. And I know I will find someone who will appreciate my love. Who will appreciate my beauty inside and out. Someone who will respect my choices. Until then, I will continue to love myself because I am good enough to me and that’s what matters.

you’re so strong and special monay, you’re good enough to the moon and back :two_hearts:

Thank you sis :orange_heart: it’s about time I see it myself